What’s the next step?
Dentists can have several core activities or specialisations. A dentist must have specific knowledge and skills in each area of specialisation and must be able to demonstrate long-term experience.
After you successfully complete the four basic modules you will receive a certificate – IFZI certified implantologist.
After you have completed the basic modules, you have the option of choosing special modules based on your interests and experience. You will also receive a certificate for each of these modules you complete.
Interested colleagues can demonstrate their specific skills and knowledge (core activities) in a written examination and a practical examination that together act as a performance review.
Here at IFZI, we don’t just want to support you during the implantology training, we also want to provide you with a contact person and a network after the modules, so that you can exchange ideas and get answers to your questions.
You will receive continuing professional development points for all the modules. Our events comply with the guidelines and recommendations of the BZÄK (German Federal Dentistry Association)/DGZMK (German Society of Dentistry and Oral Medicine)/KZBV (Association of Statutory Health Insurance Dentists) dated 23/09/2005 on BZÄK and DGZMK dental training and the applicable points system.
MODULE 5 A
- Option of a live operation on your own / other patients at the IFZI partner practice with an affiliated dental laboratory in Nuremberg
- All materials (BRM, membranes, instruments) and devices (Piezosurgery, PRGF technique) are provided
MODULE 5 B
- Operating in your own practice with a supervisor / trainer in the background
- An experienced practitioner accompanies all you way from the implant planning phase via the performance of the implantation through to prosthetic restoration
- Instructions are given to the team / assistants throughout the entire process and surgical preparation
- Theoretical and practical introduction to the SKY fast & fixed concept on the phantom, immediate loading after implantation in the upper and lower jaw in patients loosing their teeth
- Bone splitting, bone condensing, PRGF technique, Piezosurgery, HELBO laser with practical exercises on the phantom
Time for a new course?
Set sail with us now!