The implant surgery simulator is specially tailored to your needs as a beginner and allows you to operate in a realistic practice situation and practice the various surgical and prosthetic implantology treatments. As the participant, you are the centre of attention, whether you are the implanting dentist, the first surgical assistant or the sterile second assistant. You will be accompanied by skilled implantologists with several years of experience. We place particular importance on the high practical relevance of our course and the detailed step-by-step hands-on exercises on phantom patients.
The compact basic training course for IFZI-certified implantologists consists of four coordinated modules. The high level of technical and professional expertise enables the courses to be compressed and imparted over two weekends (both Friday and Saturday) in order to optimise your time commitment.
Modules 1 to 3 are aimed at dentists, while module 4 is targeted at both dentists and dental technicians. Based on many years of experience, we can recommend that you involve a trusted dental technician in module 4.
In addition to looking at the tasks of the dentist performing the surgery, we also look at the roles of the sitting and standing surgical assistants. We also provide training on the dental technician’s role in the prosthetic phase.
The international courses will be on a regular basis.
per module: 850,- €
When booking all 4 modules: 3.000,- €
Assistance dentist / dental technician per module: 700,- €
(with appropriate proof)
Module 4 dental technician: 600,- €
Prices include OK / UK Frasaco models, implants, materials, catering during the course and dinner together
All prices plus VAT
Innere Laufer Gasse 24
Prof. Dr. Ingo Voges
Per module 11 continuing education points according to BZÄK / DGZMK
Upon completion of modules 1 to 4, participants will receive a certificate and proof with the corresponding continuing education points.
- Integration of implantology into everyday practice: Patient selection, requirements, team qualification
- Introduction to implant surgery and prosthetics: Implant planning, surgical procedure, GBR/GTR, dentist / dental technician cooperation, digital workflow
- Introduction to the SKY implant system and overview of the various alternatives
- Demonstration of three-dimensional bone drilling and suturing technique on the phantom
- Practical exercise on the phantom to perfect the various suturing techniques in the upper and lower jaw, insertion of reduced-diameter implants in the lower jaw
- Practical implantation in the lower jaw with various different implantation techniques and implant types using the GBR technique
- Practical implantation in the upper jaw, socket preservation technique, internal sinus lift, reduced-length implants
- Introduction to the external sinus lift
- Demonstration of sinus surgery on phantom patients
- Implantation in the upper jaw with external sinus lift
- PRF basics
- Case-specific implant prosthetics, removable and fixed reconstruction options
- Dentist / dental technician and surgical assistant cooperation on the phantom
- Discussion of options in your own cases