GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TRAINING EVENTS
1. All courses are based on the stated terms and conditions.
2. The participation fees do not include the statutory value added tax and the invoice amount must be paid without deduction.
3. The order of course registration is determined by the receipt of the registration forms. Course participation is only confirmed following receipt of a written registration form.
4. Participants must register in writing using the registration form, which must be signed personally by the person interested.
5. The course fees are invoiced after registration. The contract only comes into effect once the seminar registration has been confirmed and the course fee has been paid in good time.
6. If registration is cancelled by the course participant 14 to 7 days before the start of the course, compensation totalling 50% of the course fee will be charged. If the course participant cancels up to 3 days before the course, they will be charged 70% of the course fee, and for a later cancellation, 100%. The course participant shall remain free to provide proof of lower or non-existent losses. The course registration can be transferred to a replacement participant. Cancellations must be made in writing.
7. IFZI GmbH reserves the right to cancel the event up to 7 days before it starts, if a speaker falls ill or the minimum participant number is not reached. In these cases, no claim for compensation may be made.
8. With regard to our current data protection regulations, we refer you to our special terms and conditions of participation, governed by section 3 of these data protection guidelines.
9. With reference to section 1 of our current data protection regulations, we refer you to the separate consent to be given for the use of photographs, video and sound recordings that is a prerequisite for participation in our events.
10. Each participant will receive a certificate. This certificate is issued provided that 100% of all units have been successfully completed. The participants receive the certificate on the last day of training after the seminar.