IFZI Curriculum Compact international 2023
As a quintessence of all our continuing education courses of the past years and the needs of today in your practice, we developed this practically oriented IFZI Curriculum Implantology for Beginners with nationally and internationally recognized speakers from practice and university.
Today, the offer of implantological services is part of the treatment spectrum of every dental practice, either performed by the practice owner himself or in cooperation with a surgeon as part of a referral network. Even those colleagues who do not want to perform surgery themselves and only want to provide their patients with implant-supported dentures should undergo implantology training in order to better assess the possibilities and risks of implantology and to be able to inform and advise patients more comprehensively.
Upon successful completion of the curriculum, you will receive a certificate – IFZI Certified Implantologist.
Through the cooperation with the DTMD University of Luxembourg, our participants have the opportunity to pursue an advanced Master’s degree in Periodontology and Implantology (MSc) with recognition of theoretical, practical and financial achievements.
In addition, there is the possibility for part-time doctoral studies.
Limited number of participants: 6 places
Consideration after receipt of the application
Incl. catering / lunch at all events and dinner at the multi-day modules on the first evening. Closing ceremony in Sevilla with multi-course menu. Practice implants and Frasaco models as well as all teaching materials.
Travel, flights and accommodations are on your own.
already fully booked
Prof. Dr. Ingo Voges, IFZI Nuremberg
Prof. Dr. Ralf Rößler, DTMD Luxemburg
Dr. Torsten Weiß, Charité Berlin, Germany
Dr. Patrick Meyenberger, Switzerland
Dr. Antonio Jiménez Algarin, Spain
- IFZI-certified implantologist
- Recognition of theoretical, practical and financial achievements by the DTMD University of Luxembourg and creditability for an advanced master’s degree program
- Continuing education points and the possibility to identify the implantology specialization according to the guidelines of the responsible LZÄK and BZÄK.
E-LEARNING in cooperation with DTMD Luxembourg
Self-study online – completion recommended before starting IFZI modules 1-4
- prosthetic solutions for implants
Château de Wiltz
MODULE 1 to 4 at IFZI Nuremberg
Friday, January 27 to Sunday, January 29, 2023, each from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Integration of implantology into everyday practice: Patient selection, requirements, team qualification
- Introduction to implant surgery and prosthetics: Implant planning, surgical procedure, GBR/GTR, dentist / dental technician cooperation
- Introduction to the SKY implant system and overview of the various alternatives
- Demonstration of three-dimensional bone drilling
- Insertion of reduced-diameter implants in the mandible on the phantom
- practical implantation in the mandible with different implantation techniques and implant types with GBR technique
- practical implant placement in the maxilla, socket preservation technique, internal sinus lift, length-reduced implants, immediate implant placement
- Introduction to the external sinus lift
- Demonstration of sinus surgery on the phantom patient
- Implant placement in the maxilla with external sinus lift and simultaneous implant placement
- PRF Technology
- case-related implant prosthetics, removable and fixed reconstruction options
- Cooperation dentist / dental technician and surgical assistant on the phantom
- Discussion possibilities of your own cases from your practice
- Introduction to the digital workflow
- Your dental technician is invited to module 4
Innere Laufer Gasse 24
MODULE COMMUNICATION at IFZI Nuremberg
Monday, January 30, 2023 from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
- how goals can be realized realistically through communication
- how the desire for implants is created in the patient’s mind
- solutions for the reputation issue with implant first-timers
- body language is decisive – empathy training for the treatment room
the power of words, the sharpest knife in the cabinet
Innere Laufer Gasse 24
MODULE HYPNOSIS IN DENTAL MEDICINE at IFZI Nuremberg
Monday, January 30, 2023 from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- Hypnosis in dental practice
- medical hypnosis
- theoretical introduction via eLearning module
Innere Laufer Gasse 24
HUMAN CADAVER COURSE in cooperation with Charité Berlin
Monday, May 8, 2023 from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- theory and practice of the most important anatomical structures, vessels and nerves on the unfixed human cadaver
- various surgical preparation techniques
- Augmentation techniques
- Sinus lift
Institut für funktionelle Anatomie
Campus Charité Mitte
OP COURSE UNDER SUPERVISION in Sevilla
Wednesday, June 28 to Friday, June 30, 2023
- three days in the practice, you operate
- theoretical introduction / preparation and practical implementation of the planned surgical cases.
- Immediate implant placement, late implant placement and, if necessary, augmentation in the anterior and posterior region
- prosthetic planning / preparation and immediate restoration if required
- Criteria and schedule for the final supply
Feedback from the participants
Compared to other curricula, IFZI provides all-round support on the subject of implantation.
I particularly liked the fact that implantation is not dealt with superficially and broadly, but in detail and quadrant-specifically. For me as a beginner, this was a valuable experience – reinforced by the warm-hearted atmosphere of the entire IFZI team – which also led to great conversations and friendships. I can only warmly recommend the IFZI curriculum to everyone!
Dr. med. dent. Julia Löwenstein
Dentist, Schwäbisch Gmünd
The whole time everything was perfectly organized. Everyone made a real effort so that we could learn everything properly and especially the professors were always ready to show us everything and with every question they were really helpful.
IFZI can only be recommended.
Dr. stom. D. D.
A clear recommendation to all who are interested in entering the world of implantology at a high technical level and at the same time with a practical orientation.
Very interesting course content, great lecturers and very many hands-on courses, which in my opinion offer the greatest benefits in practice in the long term.
Prof. Voges and the other lecturers are really always there to support you and make for a very pleasant atmosphere in which there is always room for any question, no matter how small.
Dr. med. dent. Viola Lövesz